The company reserves the right to change this policy at any given time, of which the user will be promptly updated.
When a user visits the website, the following data is collected:
- IP address.
- contact information and email address.
- Data generated from cookies and server logs.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding online behaviour on the website.
DC Gears collects data for several reasons:
- To better understand customer/client needs.
- To improve the services and products provided.
- To send promotional emails containing the relevant marketing/ promotional information.
- To contact the user to fill out surveys and participate in marketing/outreach initiatives.
- To customize and update the website.
The company is committed to securing data and keeping it confidential. It has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which helps safeguard all the information collected online.
The data collected by using cookies is used to customize the website and enhance the value of products and features offered through our website. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our servers accordingly.
It should be noted that cookies don't allow the company to gain control of a user's computer or system in any way. Cookies are strictly used to monitor and analyse website usage and traffic for providing better usage experiences and improving the quality and value of services provided.
Cookies can be disabled by accessing the settings of the utilized internet browser.
DC Gears will restrict the use and collection of personal data pursuant to specific instructions received from the website user.
All forms available on the DC Gears’ website, contain an unchecked box related to limiting disclosure of user/customer personal information. User can contact the company via designated contact methods, for changing or updating their preferences relating to their personal data.
The company will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless provided with such permission or as part of its legal obligations.