Digi CM 16 Console Server 16 Port
- Access and manage servers and IT devices via the serial console port
- In-band and out-of-band console management
- 8, 16, 32 or 48 serial ports (RJ-45); DC and dual AC power options
- SSHv2 server and client ensure secure access
- Secure clustering allows multi-server access via one IP address
The Digi CM™ provides secure access to any network device, even when the network is down. Users can manage their devices from anywhere using the corporate TCP/IP network, over the Internet, or through dial-up modem connections. This easy-to-use console management tool is ideal for managing servers, routers, switches and any network device with a serial port.
The built-in Automatic Device Recognition feature makes set-up and configuration of the Digi CM easy. Automatic Device Recognition detects attached devices, identifies them, and populates the Title page with details from the connected device. Additionally, Automatic Device Recognition monitors the connected serial ports and sends alerts when devices have been disconnected or are down.
The RemotePorts™ feature included with the Digi CM allows users to cost-effectively manage up to 48 additional remote devices from a single interface. Users can manage additional devices from the Digi CM using an auxiliary device or terminal server, or from across the network.