- Wall Mount Server Rack →
- Two/Four post rack →
- RF Shielded Racks →
- Outdoor Server Cabinet →
- Bench/open rack →
- Rack Accessories →
- Power Distribution Units →
- Automatic Transfer Switch →
- Power Cords →
- Terminal Servers →
- IOT Gateway →
- Out of Band Management →
- Data Center Busway →
- Data Center Cooling →
- Data Center Lifts →
- Environment Monitoring →
- Smart Row & Cabinet →
Top Selling Products
At a Glance
1. What is a modern data center?
A modern data center is a highly advanced version of a legacy data center infrastructure that not just works with physical on-premise servers but also embeds virtualization and multi-cloud environments.
Since data is the most crucial element in the modern era, data centers must be connected across different platforms via multi-cloud and edge computing. When data is stored and processed in the cloud, the service is hosted in a data center by the cloud solutions provider.
2. What are the main components of a data center?
Server Rooms: It acts as the core of the data center where the data is stored and retrieved when needed. It contains switches, servers, storage systems, routers, firewall systems, and application delivery controllers.
To get peak performance of the data center, it is essential to keep the temperature inside the server room under operational range. Datacenter cooling solutions include:-
- Hybrid Cooling system (DX & Chilled Water-based)
- Hot/Cold aisle containment
- Lifted DC construction for an underground cooling system
- Rear Door Heat Exchangers (RDHx)
It is extremely important to ensure that the data center is powered 24*7 and power redundancy is provided to provide maximum uptime in case of power failure from one source. Datacenter powering systems include:-
- In rack power – Power Distribution Units (PDU), Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), and Energy efficiency metering
- Busway Systems and Tap Box for floor-level power management
- Power cables, raceways, sleeves, trays, and brackets
3. Why is a data center crucial for business? What is a data center used for?
|File Storage & Sharing Applications||Email and Social Media Applications||
Database Retrieval and Processing
AI, Machine Learning, and Big Data
|Virtual Desktop Solutions||CRM and ERP Systems||Remote Collaborations|
4. What are the types of data centers?
Data centers have evolved from an on-premise static structure to a more dynamic and highly connected infrastructure operating across physical, virtual, multi-cloud, and edge computing environments.
Enterprise Data CentersIt is comprised of multiple data centers working together to achieve a single function or each rack is defined with a different function. These are normally owned and operated by companies.
Managed Data Centers
These data centers are owned and managed by third-party data center service providers. Companies in need of a data center lease a server or complete rack rather than building their own.
Cloud Data Centers
These are completely off-premise data centers where the data and applications are hosted virtually by a cloud solutions provider. Companies opting for cloud data centers need no physical infrastructure.
Colocation Data Centers
Colocation data centers are huge IT facilities with hundreds of data centers operating together. Businesses rent the rack space while the colocation provider completely manages the infrastructure.
5. Data Center Solutions DC Gears Deliver
- Electrical Power Systems
- Power Distributions Unit
- UPS Solutions
- Structured Cabling Solutions
- Security and Environmental Monitoring Systems
- Server Racks - Open and Closed
- Serial Console Servers
- Rack Accessories
- Server and Storage
DC Gears is a global leader in Data Centers, CyberSecurity, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, NAS Storage, Servers, Network Security, and KVM switches.
We are a pioneer in the integration of IT solutions attributable to our extensive vendor-neutral partnerships. Our solutions encompass greenfield and brownfield projects from the ground up, as well as existing IT system upgrades and modernization.
With 40+ Global offices and 100+ vendor-neutral partners, we offer a unique value proposition that enables local currency billing and regional support.
- Global Logistics Local billing in 33+ countries
- Competitive Prices Get the best rates & discounts
- Custom Solutions Multi-vendor IT solutions
- 24*7*365 Support Online & in-person support