Avocent PM2008H-401 1U Horizontal 1-ph 32A 220/230/240V with IEC 309, 10 C13 ports
- 24×7 remote and on-site support
- Multi-vendor solutions & services
- Local billing in 33+ countries
- Competitive Price
The Avocent PM 2000 PDU supports outlet-level metering and switching capability to provide data center professionals the tools they need to monitor, measure, reduce and manage their growing power consumption costs of IT equipment.Thresholds can be created to allow data center teams to know before problems occur and minimize downtime caused by overloaded circuits. With the ability to support up to 22 kW and support for C19 outlets, the PM 2000 PDU is well positioned to support the high rack density found in organizations today.
- Outlet level, phase level and strip level current metering with threshold/alert capabilities- Provides preemptive notification of any impending overload issues before they occur, and simplifies the task of installing new equipment
- On board web interface- Can be installed for direct access right out of the box or it can be configured as part of a larger integrated solution using the DSView 3 software.
- IP and Serial interface options- Options to install by connecting directly to the network or save IP connections by using the serial interface to connect directly to Avocent appliances already connected to the network.
- Daisy chaining- Saves the number of IP addresses or console / KVM ports that are required to manage all power distribution needs.
- Integration with DSView 3- Single interface for management of IT equipment and iPDU's simplifies mapping of outlets to servers and other equipment to reduce and minimizes power cycling the wrong equipment.
- Integration with DSView 3 Power Manager- Track historical trends to measure and monitor IT power consumption, capacity, and cost to understand what issues exist and to make more informed decisions in the future.
- Electronic Overcurrent Protection- Electronic Overcurrent protection is an added layer of protection that gets activated in the event of minor overloads. During such events, outlets get turned off first instead of the primary overcurrent protection (OCP) getting tripped.
- Sequential Startup- Protects integrity of all upstream electrical infrastructure by staggering the inrush current draw of all plugged in devices.
- Sequential Shutdown- Protects integrity of applications by ensuring that multiple equipment running dependant applications shut down in the appropriate order only.
|Product Description||Avocent PM2008H - power distribution unit|
|Device Type||Power distribution unit - rack-mountable|
|Input Voltage||AC 200/230/240 V|
|Output Connector(s)||10 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C13|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||43.2 cm x 14 cm x 4.3 cm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 years warranty|