ATEN VE200 Audio/Video Extender
- 24×7 remote and on-site support
- Multi-vendor solutions & services
- Local billing in 33+ countries
- Competitive Price
The VE200 Audio/Video Extender System allows you to extend the distance between the computer system unit and the display monitor by up to 200m/500ft for video resolutions of 1280x1024 @ 60Hz. It accomplishes this by means of a local transmitting unit (VE200L), and a remote receiving unit (VE200R), connected by Cat 5e twisted pair cable.
The VE200 Audio/Video Extender System is ideal for installations where the display needs to reside in public view, but the system equipment can be safely tucked away. The Extender System is also useful for control and security purposes, where you can have the system unit in a secure area while the display is located in an area that is convenient for viewing.
Other useful applications for the VE200 Audio/Video Extender System include:
• Finance: The remote display of stock market information.
• Education: The remote display of lectures and lessons to lecture halls and classrooms.
• Business: The remote display of addresses to overflow rooms; video conferencing; and demos.
- Uses Cat 5e cable to connect the local and the remote units
- Dual Audio/video
- Supports one local and two remote displays
- Transmission distance up to 200 m*
- High-quality video ‚Äì up to 1920x1200@60Hz at 30 m, 1600x1200@60Hz at 150 m, 1280x1024@60Hz at 200 m
- Audio and serial enabled
- Two gain control modes for sharpest picture quality
- Video gain and compensation adjustable via OSD
- IR receiver for quick and easy video quality adjustment
- IR remote control for screen on/off and video adjustment at remote site
- Provide a RS-232 channel for selection**
- Follows VESA FDMI mount standard
- Supports DDC for the local monitor
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA and multisync monitors
*1. When combined in an installation with ATEN's VB552 (VGA Over Cat5 Repeater + Audio) can extend distance up to 450 m
2. VE200R can also be combined in an installation with the ATEN's Media Distribution Solution. For further details, please go to our website www.aten.com
** Only one RS-232 channel can be selected at a time
|Video Input||Interface||VE200L: 1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)|
|Max Distance||1.8 m|
|Video Output||Interface||VE200L: 1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
VE200R: 2 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
|Video||Max Bandwidth||300 MHz|
|Max Resolutions / Distance||Up to 1920 x 1200@30m; 1280 x 1024@200m|
|Audio||Input||VE200L: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)|
|Output||VE200L: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)|
VE200R: 2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
|Control||RS-232||VE200L: 1 x DB-9 Female (Black)|